Binge Eating 101 - Online class
Discover the 4 main reasons why we binge and how we can look after ourselves after we binge
"There are 4 main drivers that cause us to binge eat. Instead of shaming ourselves for binging, let's discover the root cause and learn how to support ourselves after a binge"
Whats we cover:
- What is binge eating?
- How common is it?
- Why binge eating is not bad
- Whats happening hormonally when we binge
- The 4 main reasons why we binge
- An after binge guide to help you physically and mentally self-soothe and release self-judgement and shame!
Who is this lecture for?
This lecture is for anyone who wants to understand the fundamentals of binge eating and learn about binge eating in a HAES and non-diet way. This lecture is a not a diagnostic tool, rather a educational resource that explains (in plain language) what binge eating actually is, how we are often misinformed about it and what are commonly the underlying causes of binge eating. We don't have to hate ourselves for binge eating. We can use it to learn more about ourselves, our needs and how we can meet these needs.
What to expect:
- Non-gendered language
- Video format
- No medicalization of bodies (no fatphobia, weight stigma etc)
- Written and presented using plain language, no academic of scientific language that isn't explained
- Written and presented through a Health at Every Size lens
- All prices are in Australian dollars.
- Lifetime access to this lecture and any updates
"We don't have to hate ourselves for binge eating. We can use it to learn more about ourselves, our needs and how we can meet these needs."